Recently ‘Kisan Suryoday Yojana’ was launched in Gujarat by the Prime Minister.
Gujarat Kisan Suryoday Yojana
As you know, the farmers of Gujarat state are not able to irrigate their fields due to water problem, due to which the farmers of Gujarat are suffering heavy losses. In view of this problem, the Prime Minister of our country has started this Kisan Suryoday Yojana in the state of Gujarat under the leadership of the Chief Minister of Gujarat, Vijay Rupani. Through this scheme, to provide electricity to the farmers of the state from 5 am to 9 pm for irrigation during the day. So that he can irrigate his fields during the day. Through this scheme, the farmers will increase. To ensure daytime power supply for irrigation through this Kisan Suryoday Yojana.
Objective of Kisan Suryoday Yojana
- The Gujarat government, under the leadership of Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani, announced the ‘Kisan Suryodaya Yojana’ to ensure supply of electricity for irrigation during the day.
- Under this scheme, farmers will be supplied electricity from 5 am to 9 pm.
- The state government has allocated a budget of 3500 crore rupees for the establishment of Transmission Infrastructure under this scheme by the year 2023.
- In addition to the 220KV sub-station, 234 transmission lines of ’66-kilowatt ‘will be installed under the project, with a total length of 3490 circuit kilometers.
- Dahod, Patan, Mahisagar, Panchmahal, Chhota Udaipur, Kheda, Tapi, Valsad, Anand and Gir-Somnath districts have been included under the plan for the year 2020-21. The remaining districts will be covered in a phased manner by the year 2022-23.
Kisan Suryoday Yojana In Highlights
|Yojana Name||Kisan Suryoday Yojana|
|Started by||PM Modi and Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the state|
|an objective||Supply of electricity for irrigation in the state|
કિસાન સૂર્યોદય યોજનાનો ઉદ્દેશ્ય ( Kishan Suryoday Yojana in Gujarati)