RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 for 10th Passed Indian Citizens Apply for 841 Vacancies Opening. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Maru Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
RBI Recruitment for the post of Office Attendants – 2020-2021
Name of Post
RBI Office Attendant Educational Qualification:
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Bank reserves the right to call for documents in support of domicile status of the candidate.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
- Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates who must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
- Relaxation as per rules.
Scheme of Selection:
Selection would be done on the basis of the Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
RBI Office Attendant Online Test:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests|
RBI Office Attendant Pay Scale:
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 10,940/– per month in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700 and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, the initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately ₹ 26,508/-. Office Attendants who will not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay.
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable) payable from February 24, 2021 to March 15, 2021. (Online payment)
- ₹50/- for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- ₹450/- for OBC/EWS/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
How to Apply ?: RBI Office Attendant
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
✔️ Closure of registration of application: 15/03/2021
✔️ Closure for editing application details: 15/03/2021
✔️ Last date for printing your application: 15/03/2021
✔️ Online Fee Payment: 24/02/2021 to 15/03/2021
✔️ Tentative date of online Test: 9th and 10th April 2021.
✅ What is the last date for apply RBI Office Attendant Recruitment?
15th March 2021.
✅ What is Office wise RBI Office Attendant Vacancies in 2021?
✔️ Ahmedabad – 50
✔️ Bangalore – 28
✔️ Bhopal – 25
✔️ Bhubaneswar – 24
✔️ Chandigarh – 31
✔️ Chennai – 71
✔️ Guwahati – 38
✔️ Hyderabad – 57
✔️ Jammu – 09
✔️ Jaipur – 43
✔️ Kanpur – 69
✔️ Kolkata – 35
✔️ Mumbai – 202
✔️ Nagpur – 55
✔️ New Delhi – 50
✔️ Patna – 28
✔️ Thiruvananthapuram – 26
✅ What is the selection process for RBI Office Attendant 2021?
✔️ Nation-wide Competitive Test (Online)
✔️ Language Proficiency Test
✅ What is the exam pattern for RBI Office Attendant?
RBI Office Attendant Exam Patterns:
✔️ Reasoning – 30 Marks
✔️ General English – 30 Marks
✔️ General Awareness – 30 Marks
✔️ Numerical ability – 30 Marks